I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, January 12, 2018

Where DO I Put It All?, Part 1, Under the Stairs


Yes, I am still posting here on my Christmas Blog even though Christmas is over.......

Usually, I do not even start to take down Christmas until after the Epiphany of Feast of 3 Kings which is recognized by the Catholic church as the official end of the Christmas Season.
I thought that I would get a head start this year because I was off a few days before Epiphany, but I got knocked on my butt by a terrible head cold and then we had to attend the funeral of a dear friend.

I am still fighting this cold and fever thing a week later......

I know in Blogland, everything moves at the Speed of Light and many of you have already packed away Christmas but I do still work 3 days one week and 4 days the other week of a 2 week pay period.

And I work night shift so that makes it a whole different Ball Game!!

I decided that I would do a Series on Where DO I Really Put It all? because I am asked that so often!!!

As I take down all of my Christmas Decorations, I will be showing you how I store things and where I store everything..........

CLICK HERE TO READ......

Hugs,
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...