I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Upstairs Bathroom, Christmas Home Tour, 2017


Welcome to my 2nd post of my Annual Christmas Home Tour!!!!

I decorate each room for Christmas in one way or another and have at least one Tree in each room......

Last year, I had a total of 21 Trees in all sizes.......if I decorated it with something then I counted it, no matter the size......

I was finished decorating the upstairs before October 31st, Halloween........

That is why I started the My Christmas Home Tour by showing you how I decorated the Upstairs Hall way........
  Click HERE if you missed that post.......

I want to Thank Kathy, over at Life on Lakeshore Drive, for featuring my post from over on my regular blog, Harvest Tea, Hostess Tables, from last week's Bouquet of Talent Link Party!!
 Thanks so much, Kathy!!

Please stop by and link up to this lovely party!

Today, I will be sharing how I decorated the upstairs Bathroom for Christmas......

CLICK HERE TO READ........

Hugs,
Debbie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...