I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FLapper Party- A Night at the Stegmaier Mansion

Last night, The Victorian Friendship Soceity of NEPA held a Roaring 20's Party at the Frederick Stegmaier Mansion in Wilkes Barre, Pa. This posting is going to be filled with pure eye candy and if I commented on every photo, you would be reading this forever. So enjoy the photos and I will only tell you about the "people" pictures.


My Hubby Joe ( the gangster) and me!

Joe, going for his tommy gun!





Owner of the Stegmaier mansion, Joe Matteo, playing a little Rag Time!!


A cake for Joe on his accomplishment of being featured in the Jan. issue of Victorian Homes magazine


The cake was made by Soceity member Ann Marie, who is an excellent baker and sells her cakes.

















Adele, admiring the ceiling in the Ladies Parlor, Carol and Barbara


Ann Marie, who made the cake, Lisa Lewis, Victoriana Lady and Society director, and me!

Joe, really hamming it up! Check out the rug! Beautiful!
Lisa, Megan, Lisa's daughter, Ann Marie, Sue, Carol and me
Joe and his dames!
To learn more about the Stegmaier mansion and to read the Victorian Homes article, please click here
To learn more about Lisa Lewis, Victoriana Lady and her programs, please click here
To join the Victorian Fashions Tea Party Site, please click here
To read another posting on the Stegmaier, please click Stegmaier mansion on my list of labels.
Thanks so much for visiting and I hoped you enjoyed the amazing details of the magnificent Stegmaier mansion.
Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...